Like a crazy phoenix rising from the ashes, Cage-O-Rama is back. It’s really out of my hands.
Here’s a list of Nic Cage movies we’ve watched so far with short summaries:
- Stolen (2/23/13) – What would Taken be like if Liam Neeson got beat up by literally everyone, including a one-legged, seven-fingered Sammy Hagar lookalike? Bad.
- Trespass (2/23/13) – This is easily the worst movie I’ve ever seen. It makes the plot of The Room look sane and logical by comparison. So, so bad.
- Face/Off (3/2/13) – You’ve seen this movie. You don’t need a summary.
- Bringing Out The Dead (3/2/13) – Well, that was boring.
- Gone in Sixty Seconds (3/16/13) – If you get in a high speed chase, make sure you’re the one driving the ’67 Shelby GT.
- Vampire’s Kiss (3/22/13) – Just watch this.